Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Shell Full of Books: Winter Edition


This little ASFoB is all the books I got over December and this first week of January, since I didn't do any posts during December and I need to do this week's.
And do you like the new button. I just made it for this post. I have no clue if I will ever use it again, but it is very cute in my opinion.

And here are the books:
(sorry for the bad quality of the right one)

 

Won:

All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen
Thanks goes to Jen from Jen Ryland/YA Romantics

Touched (Sense Thieves #1) by Corrain Jackson
Thanks goes to Siobhan from Conversations of a Reading Addict

Every Day by David Levithan
Thanks goes to Julianna from The Reviews News

From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas
Thanks goes to Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic / Ishita from The Reading Fish

Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Thanks goes to Alysha from My Heart Hearts Books

Bought:

Dark Star (Dark Star #1) by Bethany Frenette
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (finished already)
The Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Traded For:

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Thanks goes to Lyndsey from Strangemore

Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
Thanks goes to Addie from Bookworm Recommendations

Christmas:

Siren (Siren #1) by Tricia Rayburn
Thanks goes to my secret santa, Ariel Wilson

Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) by Miranda Kenneally (currently reading)
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Thanks goes to my mom

Up for Trade:

(From buying the whole series, I got two copies...so who wants it?)


Well, that's all!
Until Next Time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment