Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Shell Full of Books #25 + A shocking surprise

 
Bring you books every week to show the world what's come or is coming out!
 
Here's what I got this week. :D
 
 
 
Won:
 
Spellbound (Spellbound #1) by Cara Lynn Shultz
Thanks goes to Traci from The Reading Geek
 
Beta (Annex #1) by Rachel Cohn
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate
Jepp, Who Defied the Stars by Katherine Marsh
Thanks goes to Nicole from Paperback Princess
 
Enclave (Razorland #1) by Ann Aguirre
Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre
Thanks goes to Amber, Arlene, Crystal, & Tina from WinterHaven Books
 
Up for Trade:
 
 
Jepp, Who Defied the Stars by Katherine Marsh
 
(Eve & Adam would be up for trade, but I already have a trade pending with that one.)
 
 
The Shocking Surprise
 
So a few weeks ago I got an email saying this:
 
"You won the box framed cover art of TEN in the #NewRecruits giveaway! Please send me your mailing address and I will get it ordered ASAP!
Commander-in-Chief (aka Gretchen)
The Army of Ten"
 
I thought: "Cool. I won a box with the cover of Ten on it. Sweet."

But not, this is what I got:
 
 
It's HUGE! And I mean huge. It's a painting basically. I have no clue where I'm going to put it. But it's awesome. :D I love it. Just wish the book came with it too.
But thank you Commander-in-Chief Gretchen!
 
 
Well, that's all.
Until Next Time!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You had an excellent week!

    Enjoy all your books and that beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week! Beta sounds really good!! Ten looks awesome!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-24.html

    ReplyDelete