Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Shell Full fo Books #2


It's that time again! Show the world what you got this week!

:D

Here we go!


Won:

Legend by Marie Lu
Thanks goes to Sandra from Waiting for Wentworth

The Marked by Inara Scott
Thanks goes to Michelle & Leslie from Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Ebooks

The Light Tamer by Devyn Dawson
Thanks goes to Paige from Comfort Books

Random Buzzer Points
My Beating Teenage Heart by C. K. Kelly Martin


So, what did you get this week?


Keep On Reading!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog. You got some awesome books this week. I love The Light Tamer. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Legend.
    And can I say that I always like a visit to your blog. Love the beachy theme!!

    ReplyDelete