Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Shell Full of Books #3



Showing the world what books came and are going to come out. :D One shell at a time.

Oh and I apologize for not posting much this week. I had a lot of homework. Finals are in one week and it's going to be hecktic. I hope to finish The Immortal Rules this week. *fingers crossed

On to the books.


Won:

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Thanks goes to Emilie from Emilie's Book World

Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Fated by Alyson Noel
Sombody Please Tell Me Who I Am by Harry Mazer & Peter Lerangis
Dreamland Social Club by Tara Alterbrando
Thanks goes to Alexandra from Collections

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Thanks goes to Erika from Rescue Reads

Ebook:
Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
Thanks goes to the Krazy Book Ladies over at Krazy Book Lady

Gifted:

Above by Leah Bobet
Thanks goes to Aeicha from Word Spelunking


So, get anything good this week?


Keep On Reading!



2 comments:

  1. WOW! Great books Tayte! I still haven't read Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series, and I want to sooooo much! ( to many reviews to do! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealoud of the books you have this week. I am especially jealous of the Golden Lily. I want my Adrian fix again!

    Pretty Amy also looks really interesting I will have to check that out soon as well!

    Here is my IMM if you are interested.

    New Follower

    Kelley Lee
    Reading to Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete