Monday, January 21, 2013

A Shell Full of Books: Winter Edition + Update


My version of IMM by The Story Siren.

Here's what I got this week:



Won:

Thanks goes to Shelver from Bookshelvers Anonymous

Thanks goes to Zahida from Musings of a YA Reader

Fury's Fire (Siren's Storm #2) by Lisa Papademetriou
Thanks goes to Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic
Oddly, I won this book last year during her Halloween special. I completely forgot about it.
 
 
Up For Trade:
 
The finish copy of Through the Ever Night and Fury's Fire.
 
If you have a book from my "Need to Get list", then the book is defiantly yours. If you have a book for trade that is on my "Wishlist", that's great too, but my "NTG" list will guarantee the book.
 
UPDATE!
 
1
 
Sorry there hasn't been a Floating Books Along giveaway this month. Money's been tight and I couldn't do it this month. Next month I will.
 
2
 
My review for the first three Harry Potter books will be up hopefully soon.
 
 
Until Next Time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment