Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Shell Full of Books #29 + Update

 
Bringing the world new books one week at a time.
 
 
Here's this week's:
 
 
Won:
 
Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Thanks goes to Cassie from Citrus Reads
 
Traded For:
 
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Thanks goes to Amanda from Book Love 101
 
That's all! What did you get this week?
 
 
UPDATE:
 
Sorry I haven't really been posting much. My English teacher been hitting us hard with other reading assignments, so I haven't been able to get to reviewing as much as I want. But I'm almost done with The Lost Prince, so that review will be up hopefully soon.
 
 
Until Next Time!
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! I cannot wait to read Velveteen!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-28-reached-edition.html

    ReplyDelete