Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox #9



Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'

So, this week was okay. With no school on Monday, I went shopping with Mom, Kali (sis), and Meg (cousin). it was a good day. :D


Won:
Hereafter by Tara Hudson Thank you Tezza from SpadesHighReads
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
(Okay, I forget who I got this from. But do know it was from the Best of 2011 hop going around)
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate Thank you RandomBuzzers
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting Thank you Tynga from Tynga's Reviews
(IT'S SIGNED! *SQUEAL*)
The Dark Elite by Chloe Neill Thank you Teri C from Snarky Mamma

Traded:
Tempest by Julie Cross
Thank you Barbara from Basia's Bookshelf
Turns out she's the closest blogger near me. Wisconsin. And I thought I was the only blogger in the Midwest. :D

Bought:
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
TJ Max (shocking yes, good, oh yeah.)

Gifted:
THANK YOU MOM!
(She owed me $10 worth of something. :D )
One more thing
Okay, so, i have two copies of The Scorpio Races and The Pledge, and a copy of In Darkness.
In Darkness I have seen reviewed with good reviews.
The Pledge is a little iffy. Some has asked about it, but we'll see.
The Scorpio Races is still with me. :D


So, what did you get in your mailbox?



 
Keep On Reading!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! <3 the Tempest and Fallen in Love looks really good!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did u get double books? Thats crazy! You got some Amazing books this week!

    Here is my IMM
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    And if you're interested, here is my 100 Follower Giveaway
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-follower-giveaway.html

    I'm a new follower! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great mailbox! Congratulations on winning so many different books - I'm so jealous right now!

    I loved The Scorpio Races and Under the Never Sky!! I just got The Pledge and am a little apprehensive to start it after all of the mixed reviews I've read.

    Great mailbox!

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked The Pledge, but it has so many mixed reviews. Sad.

    Enjoy all your books and happy reading!!

    http://theladycriticslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete