Saturday, March 3, 2012

In My Mailbox #14



Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'


But first, sorry I haven't posted much. I have to read a huge book for English (The Grapes of Wrath) and I had a Spanish project all due last week. Hopefully it will be better this up-coming week.


My mail!

Won:
(I have both! Still have to read them.)

(Have all and still have to read them, except #1.)


These books are thanks to Rachel from The Book Mucher
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Perception by Kim Harrington
The Apothecary by Malie Meloy & Ian Schoenherr
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Flyaway by Lucy Christopher

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Thank you goes Tt from Never Ending Stories
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Thank you goes to Alexa from Pages of Forbidden Love

Ebook:
Wynter Chelsea: The Legacy by Becca Michelle Ritchie
Thank you goes to Krista from Nawanda Files

Bought:
Moring's Refrain by Tracie Peterson



So, what did you get?



Keep On Reading!





0 comments:

Post a Comment