Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox #15


(Like the new button? I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I like how it matches my theme a bit.)


Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'


Here's my mail!


Won:

Thanks goes to Andrea from The Bookish Babe


Gifted:
ReVamped by Ada Adams
For review.
Thank you Ada. I'm only in chapter 2, but it's good so far.


Bought for Free from Amazon:
Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm

Captivated by Deb Apodaca


So, what did you get in your mail?



Keep On Reading!





8 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read The Catastrophic History of You and Me, I've heard amazing things about it so I hope you love it!
    I really love your new IMM button! I'd love to find a suitcase full of books! :)
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMM button matches nicely with the rest of your blog :-) TCHoY&M sounds great, and I like the cover for Titan Magic. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just read ReVamped. I really enjoyed it; hopefully, you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tayte! I loved Catastrophic History- it was so fun and cute!

    Have a great week and enjoy your books!

    Short and Sweet Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tayte!

    I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the book. :)

    You have some great novels in your mailbox.

    Happy reading!

    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep hearing great things about catastrophic history. hope you like it!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! The rest of your titles are new to me but the covers all look really cool. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete