Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #12


Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'

Here's what I got this week.


(Ignore Dragonwood and Dragon's Keep. I thought I got those this week. Sorry!)

 

Won:
(Physical Copies)
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Thank you Kari from A Good Addiction and Miranda herself.
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Thank you Alice of Alice Marvels
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Thank you Shana from Sizzling Reads
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Thank you Amber from PageTurners
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe
Thank you Debbie from I Heart YA Books

Ebook
Destined by Jessical Harrell
Thank you Memrie from Dark Angel Reader

My new copy of Catahing Jordan was signed and marked-up.

 
Swag:
Awesome swag! Magnet is the best part.


 
To Be Traded (Maybe):
Okay, so got a regular copy and a marked-up copy of Catching Jordan. Because this is the first time I've ever wanted to keep both books, it's going to to take a pretty wanted books to trade with me. Go to my contacts page and you'll find my goodreads and on it is a wishlist. :D Thanks!


So, what did you get in the mail?



Keep On Reading!


 



3 comments:

  1. Destined is one of my favorite books, hope you love it! I went to your contacts page and tried to see your list but you have to be goodreads friends...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I will fix that.

      Delete
  2. Hey again Tayte...the only thing I have on your wishlist is an ARC of Blood Magic. It isn't a finished copy, but an ARC. No big deal, totally up to you, won't hurt my feelings either way. But I don't particularly want to keep the ARC of Blood Magic and I'd love to read Catching Jordan if you want to part with one. On the other hand, if you want to keep them both, that's totally fine too!! You can tweet me or DM me at @BookwormAsheley if you want to trade or my email address is on my blog front page. ;)

    ReplyDelete