Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #11



Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'


Okay, so last week, I didn't get anything, but I forgot to mention one book that I did get a few weeks ago.



Won:
Thank you Jenny from Supernatural Snark

Traded:
Thank you Kelsey from The Book Scout

Thank you Tabitha from Writer Musings

Thank you Kelsey from Kelsey's Book Corner

Thank you Small Reviews
She also sent swag, but I didn't get a pic. :D


So, what did you get in your mailbox?



Keep On Reading!







2 comments:

  1. Great haul. !! All of them look awesome !!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! So cool that you got The Future Of Us. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete