Thursday, July 12, 2012

Liebster Award!!!



"This award is given to bloggers who are up and coming and who have less than 200 followers." quoted from Ramblings of A Book-A-Holic, one of the blogs that nominated me for the award, and I was so happy. The other one was my fellow blogger over at Read-A-holicZ.

Now I'm very late to be doing this post. They both nominated me like three weeks ago, I just haven't gotten around to answering their questions. So, I'll be doing it now. :D

First, the rules.
  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and 11 questions for the people you tag.
  3. Tag 11 more bloggers.
  4. Tell them you've tagged them.
  5. No tag backs!
So, to begin......

Rmblings of A Book-A-Holic's questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
To win giveaways that had “blog about it” options, and then I just started blogging about the books I read instead of just the giveaways. 

2. What's your favorite element in a book?
Hmm……I don’t know. Maybe the climax. NO!!! The ending. Happy or not.
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
Hmm…I truly have no clue. I think it’s because reading is paradise to me. Takes me away to places I wish I could go. 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Someday get enough followers and more reviews. Someday get enough followers to start requesting ARCs instead of trying to win them all the time.

5. What's your favorite book?
Are you kidding me? I love them all, but currently it’s Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armstrout

6. How many books are in your to-be-read pile?
Too many. In my room, about 130 +. On goodreads, 4,000 +

 7. How many books do you read a year?
I don’t know.

8. When did you start blogging?
10 months ago.

9. Do you review every book you read?
Before I started to review, no. Now I try to review each book I read.

10. How do you pick a book?
Usually the cover, if not then the summary. And then what people have said about it. And what type of genre it is. 

11. What would you like to tell your followers? They will probably be reading this...
Keep on reading. Even if you have a mother like mine that believes I can’t read all the books I have, keep on reading. As quoted from Obsidian, “She [Katy’s mom] didn’t get books the way I did.” Pg. 1

Now, Read-A-Holic's questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
10 months

2. What genre do you blog about?
Young adult paranormal, supernatural, contemporary, basically, YA books.

3. Where are you from?
China originally, but adopted and moved to the USA!

4. Do you have any ARC's right now, if so what?
Yes I do. I have a whole shelf of them that I need to read. And it’s going to take a long time. So, naming them isn’t a good idea.

5. What are you currently reading?
Crossed by Ally Condie

6. Where would you travel in the world, if you could?
Rome, Italy, and Athens, Greece.

7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
Sometimes both.

8. What is your favorite web game to play?
Hmm……not sure. Just regular PC games.

9. Do you go more on twitter or facebook?
Twitter!

10. How many books are in your TBR pile?
A billion and 2.  (A lot) 

11. What is your favorite food?
Pasta. Anything pasta. :D

Time to Tag!

Okay, my questions:

  1. Do you remember the first book you ever read?
  2. Did you enjoy reading as a child?
  3. Why did you choose to blog about the books you read?
  4. What's your favorite book series?
  5. What's your favorite part of a book?
  6. Do you wish you were part of every book you read?
  7. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?
  8. Who is your rolemodel?
  9. What is your favorite type of music?
  10. If you had to choose, would you live in a different country?
  11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Well, that's all!

Thank you to Lisseth and Karina of Read-A-holicZ and Elizabeth from Ramblings Of A Book-A-Holic. You guys rock!

Keep On Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment