Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Shell Full of Books #19

 
My mission to bring you books that the world has given us that I got this week.
Cheesy, but funny. :D
 
Here they are!
 
(Sorry for the bad quality)
 
Won:
 
(I am SOO excited for this one. I was so happy I won it.)
Thanks goes to Stephanie from Once Upon a Chapter
 
Thanks goes to Alexis from The Literature Lion
 
Thanks goes to Natalie from Literary Rambles
 
Birthday Gift:
 
Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate
Thanks goes to my parents and my sister. THANK YOU!
 
Random Buzzers:
 
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
(It sounded good. And I had the points...)
 
Bought:
 
I Left My Heart by Debbie Macomber
(Bought on an impulse. I LOVE DEBBIE MACOMBER!)
 
 
So, what did you get in your shell this week?
Let me know in the comments!
 
Until next time!
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Great haul! The Gallagher series is fun I just read the 1st book but I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete