Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox........FIRST ONE!


Yeah, that's right. MY FIRST ONE!!!

Why I decided to do one, I don't know. Just felt like it. Plus, I have books that I can do it. :D

Okay, In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by the Story Siren. I love her name.

Here we are. MY MAILBOX!

Pic got deleted. :(
Won:
Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff (and it's SIGNED)
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Variant by Robison Wells
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Gifted:
Ripped at the Seams by Nancy Krulik
Royally Jacked by Niki Burnham
Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
Forgiven by Janet Fox

Gifted and up for Trade:
Dark Water by Laura McNeal
Two-Minute Mysteries by Donald Sobol
Vanished: A Private Novel by Kate Brian
Star of Stone by P.D. Baccalario
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

There are more books for trade on my goodreads page. Just search Tayte Hunter (Tayte)


So, what's in your mailbox?


Keep On Reading!



0 comments:

Post a Comment