Saturday, December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #5

Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'.

This week was GOOD


Won:
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle w/ bookmarks that are SIGNED!
Thanks to Mary at Anxirium!
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard.
Thanks to Veronica at Mostly Reviews!
Frature bookmarks.
Thanks to Sarah at The Book Life!

Gifted:
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater w/ a really nice card that had a sweet message. Thanks to my Secret Santa Jasmine Marie at The Bookish Mama!
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kennealy w/ a really nice card that states: Never too much (so true). THANK YOU Joy at Joyous Reads!
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. Thank you Simon & Schuster! I was so suprised with this one. I have no clue how they got my address or anything. I didn't even enter a giveaway for this! Bad news: Mom got this for me for Christmas. She was NOT happy.

Bought
Learning to Love by Debbie Macomber-Walmart
Wither by Lauren DeStefano-BAM: Books A Million for only $6.97
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Claire-BAM for only $7.97
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie-BAM for only $6.97

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HEAD OVER TO BAM! BARGIN SECTION!


Not done yet!



Yeah, I have TWO COPIES OF FOREVER!
What's going to happen? I'm going to trade them of course. So, if you want the ARCs of these two, comment below or find me on goodreads and message me. My goodread's link is in Contacts. :D


So what did you get in your mailbox?


Keep On Reading!


5 comments:

  1. Hey Tayte..what you trade me for...I would like the Beginning of After....you know where to find me
    @dirtybrit

    ReplyDelete
  2. great books! enjoy them all!

    here's my IMM. stop by?!?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-vlog-3-lots-of-exciting-2012-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul this week! My sister told me today that she's surprised I don't have Silence yet, but I'm hoping I'll get it for Christmas. Your poor mom, though--I hope she can return it and get you something else! Love your blog--I'm a new follower. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome book haul hope u enjoy happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know that I have been blogging for an entire year and it has never occurred to me to trade the ARCs that I have doubles of. I always just give them away. Jeesh. I'm going to start trading mine too!! Where is the best place to trade ARCs and other books?

    ReplyDelete