Friday, December 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #6 Christmas Edition


Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'.


First, how do you like my button version of the original button?
Thank you We Heart It!


Anyway, onto the mailbox!

Okay, here's the people I got these lovely books from

 
Christmas

THANK YOU MOM!

 
Won
And I have the ebook for the first one. :D
 Cidney signed my copy too. :D
I also got a T-shirt too.
Traded

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Possession by Elana Johnson
Thank you Hannah from In theBest Worlds


Okay, I got feathers from Jennifer Laurens over at her blog
She was giving away these feathers to those who had entered one of her giveaways
 (not sure which one) and I'm happy I got one.

Bought

Thank you Wallie World!

So, what's in your mailbox?


Don't forget to check out my review for the Goddess Test and Everneath!


 
Keep On Reading!

 

1 comments:

  1. Yay for books! And t-shirts (just wear it as a nightgown - that's what I do when they're too big!)

    I can't wait to read BEtween the Sea and Sky and Grave Mercy. Both sound amazing from the descriptions that I've read!

    Awesome books this week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete