Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #4


Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'

Okay, so this week was probably one of the best ones yet. Seriously, I was screaming up and down the house when I got my books. I was extremely happy.

Here's why.


:D I LOVE THIS WEEK!

Traded

Won:
THANK YOU BRODI ASTON!
I won this from here in a contest she had, and guess what?
She SIGNED IT!


Bought

Now, this book's price is $16.99, but I got it for $3.97. No, I'm not lying. How was this possible?

BAM!

No, really, that's what the store is called. BAM: Books A Million. This store just moved into the Kennedy Mall in Dubuque, Iowa, and I had to stop in. There, I saw sign for 'Bargain'. I go over and see a whole section with discounted books. And when I found this book on sale, I had to have it. Who wouldn't? $3.97 for a hardback?
So, stop by and take a look around. Here's the site:


One more!

(Pic was deleted. just imagine a USPS bag)

This is from my Secret Santa from the Bookworm Secret Santa, hosted by The Magic Attic's Bree and Book Briefs's Michelle. I have no clue what's inside, and Mom says I have to wait until Christmas to open it. GAH! It's sitting in my room and I hate to look at it or I'm going to open it.
My Secret Santa happened to be Jasmine from The Bookish Mama. Thank you!
What do you think is inside?


So, there's my mailbox. What's yours?

Don't forget to check out my review for Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs!


Keep On Reading!


 

8 comments:

  1. I love BAM...we just recently got one here in Tulsa and I think I am there every other day. I usually go to Barnes and Nobles just because they are closer but if they dont have a book and ofter to order I always run over to BAM..9 out of 10 times they will have the book I am looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finding and following me on goodreads and twitter! I really appreciate it! I'm sure you've found me on facebook by now as well (I'm late at checking)!

    I had to stop in to see your blog and low and behold you've got some great reading material!!! I bought a ton of things myself just the other day (who else is going to pick the best Christmas gifts)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit, I couldn't make it through Claire de Lune but for the price that you got it I don't think that that will be a huge problem for you! Even if you don't like it, you won't be at a huge loss!

    You got some amazing other books this week too so happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great week for books! So Jealous of the signed copy of Everneath! I want that book so bad! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you enjoy all those awesome books!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still trying to get to Unearthly. Wonderful list of books. I am looking forward to what you think of them.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! Jealous you won a signed copy of Everneath! Can't wait to read that one. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Unearthly!! Amazing book! I'm really curious to what's in that package too xD

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete