Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday # 4


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Taken directly from the site.


Here's my W.o.W!


Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Pandemonium
By: Lauren Oliver
Due Date: March 6, 2012

Goodreads: I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.
Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.


Why?

Well, I LOVED Delirium. Though it was kinda slow, Delirium had one of the most unique plots ever! I mean, no love? That's just wrong. I have to find out what happens to Lena! I have already read Chapter 1 thanks to the special edition copy of Delirium, but I need more!

What are you waiting on? :D

Don't forget to check out my review on Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. :D I love comments.


Keep On Reading!

8 comments:

  1. can't wait!!! delirium was amazing!

    stop by my WOW? I've read the book, but lots of people are excited for it, so I also posted my review!! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Delirium and have been putting off reading it, so I don't have a long wait to continue the series.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes and yes - can't wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! This is my WoW this week as well!!! :D

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pick! I haven't read Delirium yet, but I want to. I've heard this book is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree. And I'm anxious to see where Oliver has taken the book now.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!! I can't wait for this one either, Delirium was a favorite of mine last year. I agree it was a bit slow and took a while for me to get into, but once I was in I couldn't put it down:) And that ending nearly killed me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick! I'm definitely adding this one on my list.

    See my WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete