Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #3


Hosted by the Story Siren to show people new books coming out soon or already have so people can look them up and add them to their ever growing list of 'to-read'. (And mine has grown a lot. And that's an understatement.)

This is what I got. And it's the only thing I got.

 

The Forbidden Sea

I like the purple cover, all the colors and i love the color purple

How did I get this? Well, thank you Karlene from InkSplasher! Her contest for the name of the mermaid in the book was awesome. It took a while to find (Thank you Amazon Preview), but I did. And now I have the book. :D

Right now I'm up to my eyeballs in homework. And it doesn't help that finals are coming up. Boo. So, it could take a while for me to get the review of Forgive My Fins up.

So, what did you get in your mailbox? Anything surprising?



Keep On Reading!



4 comments:

  1. I love the cover for the forbidden sea, i bet that is a great read!Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Forbidden Sea looks great I love the cover!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover for forbidden sea - looks interesting, too! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forbidden sea sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of it before, but I'll have to check it out. Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete